Things are going to change around here, blog.

Mummy and I have already had a chat with Henry and Jane. I've been putting off having this talk with you for too long.

Things are soon going to be very different around here. When the baby comes -- and it could be any day now -- I might not have as much time to spend with you.

Babies take a lot of work. Oh sure, they're lots of fun! And there are lots of things you can do to help. But... the most helpful thing you can be is patient. Daddy may not be able to post as often as he usually does.. for a while.

It's not that Daddy doesn't love you! You'll always be Daddy's special blog! It's just that I know that you're a big blog now! You can play by yourself more than you used to.

That's a good blog.

2 comments:

Dead Robot said...

You don't love us as much anymore!

*cries*

Seriously, do what you have to do. I'll wait. I can always get my "cute" from CuteWithChris.com

movita said...

No. I don't like this. Why don't you just take the baby back? Or give it to Angelina and Brad? They're dirty, you know. (Babies.) (Actually, Angelina too.)

You know what might make us feel better? If you name the baby Dead Robot.