What's not to love?

We're in Leamington this week, visiting our family. We arrived here by way of a 30-hour train ride. I'm sure I'll have more to write about that later.

Today, I pushed Jane on the swings at a park near Erin's folk's place. A neighbour of theirs, who happens to be one of my high-school teachers, stopped by for a chat. He left Jane very curious.

Jane: Who that man, Daddy?

Me: That's the man who taught me math in school.

Jane: Where that man going?

Me:
I think he's walking home.

Jane: Where that man's house?

Me:
Right across the street from Grandma and Grandpa's.

(pause)

Jane: I love him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the comment I used to get from my kids (come to think of it, I still do!)is

Mom, do you know everybody?

movita said...

I'm pretty sure I love him too.

wordswords said...

Auntie: I know them all too; I just can't remember their names.