Conversation with a five-month old

Alice took her first ride the other day in the jolly jumper. She jumped. She shrieked. She twisted. She laughed. It was hilarious.

I think, more than the fun ride, she liked being being on level footing with her big brother and sister. They jumped, shrieked and twisted right along with her.

After she finished, I sat her on my lap. She told me all about it.

Alice: (eyes wide) Eeeya!

Me: What's that?

Alice: (bouncing and kicking her little legs) Eeya!

Me: Really? You bounced?

Alice: Eeeeya!

Me: And jumped?

Alice: EEEEYA!

Me: And kicked and shrieked? All by yourself?

Alice: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya!

Me: Sounds like lots of fun!

Alice: eeya.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

I can't believe she is five months old already....where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

I need photographic evidence that she is five months old. Please post photos now. By taking photos now and posting them on Facebook it will save on many future therapy bills. Third children deserve to be posted. Please post new photos. Please. Deborah

Anonymous said...

Eeya!

just us said...

She sounds more coherent than me when Seb wakes me up every morning.

wordswords said...

Aw, I miss all you Saint John guys. Even if some of you up and moved to Toronto.

just us said...

We are too quirky to be clonable anywhere else.