The message waiting on my phone

Henry: Hi Dad. I just made a model rocket out of three pencil crayons. The big brown one is the fuel rocket. The two green ones are the boosters. And... the white one is the space shuttle.

Erin: (muffled in the background) Tell him how it's held together.

Henry: I held it together with an elastic. And, they're actually the right size for the rockets. The brown one is the biggest. The two green ones are a little smaller. And the white one, the space shuttle, is the smallest. So, I love you. Bye.

*click*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

C'mon. No one has it THAT good.

wordswords said...

Some of us do, and feel it is our responsibility to rub in in the noses of others.

Of course, I don't tend to blog about the moments where all three kids are screeaaaaming at the same time....

Craig Wesley said...

Henry Gordon in the 21st Century! Mekons beware!!!!

misty said...

You should write about when they're all screaming at the same time. Otherwise they'll read this blog to their own kids and say see, I was a sweet kid, I didn't scream like you.

Unless they don't really scream and you just said that to make us feel a bit better about you rubbing it in our noses. :)

wordswords said...

Woohoo! Permission to blog about the screaming!