Missing: Creamy

Creamy is missing.

Yes, this Creamy. This Creamy. This Creamy. This Creamy. This Creamy.

Most importantly, this Creamy.

Look who is playing a few video games whilst listening to his ipod. Yup, it's good ol' Creamy.

He is a ratty little stuffed dog who no one in the world would love but my heart-broken son.

Henry had him this morning in Charlottetown as he accompanied Erin to a doctor's appointment, and later at the grocery store. Erin went back to check, but couldn't find him.

If you find him, can you please let me know? Henry is destroyed by this.

2 comments:

just us said...

Perhaps he has become invisible after all. But I hope he doesn't stay that way for too long.

Misty said...

I'm so glad I read that Creamy has been found. Brings back that sick feeling of losing Blankie.