Unvirtuous Abbey, the correct way to eat pumpkin pie, and some news

Hiya. Bit of a content-dump on tomato transplants today.

First, CBC Radio's Maritime Magazine recently ran a documentary of mine about an abbey of virtual monks who pray for our first-world problems. It's called Unvirtuous Abbey, and you can take a listen to it over here.

Second, my Collective Wisdom parenting column aired this week on CBC Radio. This month, I sought collective wisdom about the food traditions we pass down to our kids. Listen here.

Third, gosh, I just last week signed a contract with Nimbus Publishing in Halifax for a book I've been picking away at for a few years. It's a novel for kids aged 8-12. I can give you more details when we get closer to the publications date, which I'm told could be about a year away. But, y'know. Fulfillment of a lifelong dream and all, I kind of wanted to tell you about it.

1 comment:

movita beaucoup said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! No! Open it again! NO! SHUT IT AGAIN!

Congrats, dear sir. I cannot wait to read it...